Monday, May 25, 2015

life moves fast

Hey family!

Wow, can you believe it´s already been a year since I entered the MTC?? This past year has been so wonderful. So hard at times but so, so wonderful. I´m so grateful for every day and every experience that I have. It´s been a year of a lot of blessings and growth, just like the next six months will be. 

The familia Ramirez Perez was baptized on Saturday! It was kind of a crazy day, because two investigators who the other sisters in the ward are teaching got married so they can get baptized and the ward threw them a party on Saturday night, so all of the members went straight from the baptism to the fiesta. But on Sunday they were confirmed in Sacrament Meeting and the Spirit was so strong. After they had all been confirmed the bishop had them stand in front of the congregation for the welcoming vote into the ward and they were just glowing. I thought about how beautiful it will be when they go to the temple a year from now to be sealed. And in the future they´ll have three missionaries of their own.

Tell Zack Hulsey and Kyrstin Millet and Andrew Davis congrats!! I feel like every time I open my email someone else is getting married. But I guess life continues after the mission. :) And Jenna, congrats again. I am so excited for everything that´s waiting for you at BYU! So much has happened in the two years since I graduated from high school, and I am so grateful for it all. I feel like I just keep repeating the same things, but I really am so content right now. I´m grateful for everything that has happened over the past year and everything that will unfold over the next six months. I´m grateful that everything is well at home and that you guys are happy. I love you all so much!! I know that the Church is true, and it´s the restored gospel that has brought me so much happiness. The Plan of Salvation is perfect. 

Love, 

Hermana Southard
La familia Ramirez Perez

Misioneras del Barrio Industrial: Hermana Mireles (green shirt) was transferred to Torreón today

They just put up this ¨Durango¨ sign last week!

It´s in front of the Central Camionera, which is where we always leave from when we are transferred